“Can’t See It, Can’t Feel It, Can’t Be Bothered by It”
This is the common misconception made by many homeowners regarding their outdated fan coil units. Your HVAC system is crucial in your everyday living and should be held at such standards. Retrofitting your fan coil unit drastically improves this essential system.
Understanding Why to Retrofit
Aside from your fan coil system not look appealing there are also some threatening qualities that pictures cannot capture.
Three of the biggest threats of aging fan coils are:
Low Electrical Efficiency
Threat 1 Rust
Risk of Flooding Rust chips can clog drain pans and condensate hoses causing backup and overflow. This may result in water damage.
Health Hazard Rust can become airborne. These airborne particles can lead to prolonged coughing and lung irritation.
Threat 2 Mold
Heath Hazard Airborne mold particles can cause major allergen irritations and in severe cases can lead to respiratory problems.
Threat 3 Low Electrical Efficiency
Old Technology Inefficient and outdated components cause unnecessary power consumption
Coil Clogging Lack of maintenance and/or improper operation can result in dirt and debris clogging your coil. This clogged coil reduces airflow efficiency.
THE AURUM SOLUTION
Aurum Manufacturing is proud to be one of the pioneers in retrofit development. This solution completely transforms your fan coil unit into an up-to-date modern and efficient system
Besides being cosmetically appealing and sleek, there are benefits and features of this new system that pictures cannot capture.
Increases air circulation in your home
Increases efficiency in fan coil operations
Includes safety features for flood prevention
Creates and enhances optimal comfort in your home
Reduces operational noise
Lowers fan coil energy consumption
Control Valve & Actuator
Control Valve & Actuator
- 80% electrically efficient (30-40% increase)
- 90,000+ hours operating life span
20 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Virtually eliminates the possibility of rust occurrence
Control Valve and Actuator
- Zero Leakage
- Self-cleaning technology to be clog resistance
- Consumes 95% less power than conventional actuator
24V Control Centre
- Easy plug and play compatible with most smart thermostats on the market
- Float Sensor to detect drain pan water backup
Easy Future Serviceability
- Union connections from valve bodies
- Braided stainless steel hoses are equipped with union connections for easy connect/disconnect from building supply and return.